1. USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL PROVISIONS
The Platform is a communication and support mechanism that PyD makes available to internet users to provide adequate, sufficient legal corporate information on its products, services and initiatives corresponding to its legitimate economic and business activities. Those activities are governed by Spanish law and, with regard to:
- The provision of information society services, essentially by the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act no. 34/2002 of 11 July.
- Personal data processing, by the Spanish and European laws on personal data protection currently in place. In particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) is directly applicable, as indicated herein.
2. DATA SUBJECTS
Any users who wish to register and/or access any contents or services provided through the Platform, for example to participate in personnel selection procedures (to work with PyD), receive or subscribe to news and information on PyD, submit consultations or suggestions using the contact form provided for this purpose, etc. must specifically provide their personal data on the corresponding forms provided by PyD in each case, after reading and accepting the policies and legal conditions governing those specific services or contents. Otherwise, the user will not be allowed to use them.
The information and personal data provided by users wishing to register with the Platform or, in general, provided later by registered users, shall be:
- Sufficient, albeit brief, limited and proportionate to the legitimate purpose of processing informed by PyD, with the utmost respect for the principles of purpose limitation and data minimisation (Article 5(1)(b) and (c) GDPR).
- Accurate, up-to-date and true, so that the identity, capacity and, where appropriate, representation of the user can be checked and verified, and so that the processing can be adjusted in each case to the specific needs and real situation of the users. All this shall comply with the principle of data quality and accuracy (section 4 of the Spanish Data Processing Act -LOPD-; and Article 5(1)(d) GDPR).
Users are fully responsible for the correct use of their user accounts and the associated passwords. If a registered user believes that the security of their account and password may have been compromised, they shall promptly contact PyD through the contact details provided at the beginning of this Policy and report the situation or incident, so that PyD can take appropriate measures as soon as it is notified by the user. Users shall be liable for all damages deriving from inadequate use and personal management of their accounts and their passwords, releasing PyD from all liability.
3. DUTY TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
In pursuance of prevailing personal data protection laws and regulations, particularly Articles 12 to 14 GDPR, data subjects are advised as follows:
- The processor is PERFUMES Y DISEÑO COMERCIAL, S.L., with tax registration no. B-81061616, registered office at calle Isla de Java no. 33, Madrid and website: https://www.pyd.es/.
- The personal data provided by customers and/or users through the Platform will be processed to enable them to browse and have full access to and use of the information, contents and services provided in each case through that Platform, and/or to respond to any specific requests they may make.
- The legal basis for processing is principally the user’s consent, although when the user completes and sends the form to participate in any personnel selection procedures at PyD, the legal basis for processing may be to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into the contract, pursuant to Article 6 GDPR.
- The personal data collected through the Platform may be disclosed to other companies in the same group as PyD (Tous Perfumes, S.A., Delpozo Moda, S.A., Perfumes y Diseño Holding, S.L. and Perfumes y Diseño Beauty Advisor, S.L) for internal administrative purposes, including processing of the personal data of users, customers or employees having a legitimate interest in the transfer of their personal data for these purposes within that business group. Outside these cases, the personal data of data subjects may not be transferred to any third party unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- No international transfers of personal data are contemplated and the necessary safeguards are taken in this regard.
- Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and opposition by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref. “Exercise of Rights”, attaching a copy of their national identity document or equivalent (passport, foreigner identification number (NIE), etc.). If they consider that their personal rights have not been duly respected, they may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4. CONSENT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
PyD may refuse use of the Platform and the associated services, contents and functions if data subjects do not accept this Policy or do not agree to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the provisions hereof.
PyD has adopted and applies the security levels required by law to the personal data for which it is responsible, according to the corresponding security levels detected, and endeavours to install and/or apply additional technical or organisational means and measure of protection to reinforce the general security of personal data processing, systems, communications environment and corporate organisation. Nevertheless, users are advised that internet security measures are not by any means impregnable. For this reason, the company pays particular attention to the security measures and other security obligations established in the GDPR, especially Article 32 GDPR.
6. DUTY OF SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
PyD undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data and information provided by users of the Platform and under its control and responsibility, complying with all legal provisions applicable from time to time.
7. 1. Applicable legal provisions
Pursuant to section 22 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce, addressing the rights of the recipients of commercial communications sent by electronic means, service providers may only use data storage and recovery devices at the recipients’ terminal equipment when the recipients have been duly informed and given their consent.
For this purpose, these recipients and end users must be given full, clear information on their use and, in particular, the purposes of processing the data, pursuant to the Spanish Data Processing Act, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December and statutory instruments. Therefore, whenever this is technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent to processing of their data may be given through the use of adequate parameters in the browser or other applications.
The foregoing will not preclude any possible technical access or storage for the sole purpose of sending a communication via an electronic communications network or, to the extent that this is strictly necessary, to provide an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
7.2. User’s consent and cookies: general rule and exception
Only those cookies that exclusively permit communication between the user’s equipment and the network and strictly those used to provide a service requested by the user are excluded from that consent. For example, “technical cookies” (e.g. those required for browsing on the Platform or application), “personalisation cookies” (e.g. those that enable the web page to recognise the user’s language, etc.) and “security cookies” (e.g. those that detect repeated wrong attempts to connect to a website) would be excluded.
7.3. Are cookies used on the Platform? What are they?
Cookies allow browsing on the Platform and certain utilities and services provided thereon, so users are advised that disabling or blocking them may impair use of the Platform and of said utilities and services.
7.4. What cookies do we use on the Platform?
Cookies can be first party or third party. First party cookies are those sent to or downloaded onto the user’s terminal equipment from the Platform (editor) and managed by the latter, while third party cookies are those sent to or downloaded onto the user’s terminal equipment from other domains or equipment not handled by the Platform (editor), but by another entity processing the data obtained through the cookies.
The aforesaid cookies can be session or persistent cookies. The former are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Platform for the main purpose of storing information that is only kept to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion. However, the latter remain stored on the user’s terminal and may be accessed and processed over a time defined by the entity responsible for the cookie.
Cookies can also be technical, permitting the user to browse the Platform and use the different options or services provided through it, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, recalling the elements of a contractual request, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the showing of videos or audio, or sharing content through the social networks.
They may also be personalisation cookies, i.e. those allowing the user access to the service with some pre-defined characteristics according to certain criteria associated with their terminal, such as the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional set-up from which the service is accessed, etc.
Our cookies may be analytical, which would enable PyD to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the Platform when they browse it. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Platform and prepare browsing profiles of users on it, with a view to making improvements based on an analysis of the data regarding the use made by users of the Platform.
We include below an INFORMATIVE SUMMARY TABLE of the specific cookies that PyD currently uses on the Platform:
- Analytical cookies
- Cookies Owner: Google Analytics
- Storage time: Continuous use on website.
- Purpose: Collect information on a user’s activity in our digital asset to improve their experience and the performance of the asset through an analytic tool.
Used to monitor and measure the performance of our website. Blocking or erasing the analytical cookies could adversely affect the quality of the user’s browsing experience on our website.
- Analytical cookies
7.5. Who uses the cookies?
The information collected through the cookies used on the Platform may be used by the owner or a third party providing a service to that owner.
7.6. Management and set-up of cookies
According to the information offered in this policy, we include information below on how to manage the cookies used in the Platform through the different options offered by the most common browsers.
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
PyD reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to future applicable changes in law, doctrine or case law or for technical, operational, commercial, corporate or business reasons, giving prior, reasonable notice to users of the changes whenever possible. In any case, users are recommended to read this Policy carefully every time they access this Platform.
9. Social networks
We inform you that social networks also collect information about the contents that you share in them through their own cookies. PyD has no control over the activity of these social networks, but we inform you that all of them have their own privacy and cookies policies. As an example, below we attach the links to the legal documents of the social networks / platforms in which we facilitate you to share our contents, so that you can be properly informed:
Cookies policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Cookies policy: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514#
Cookies policy: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Condiciones de servicios: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/terms-of-service
Política de privacidad: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Política de cookies: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/cookies
Política de privacidad: https://vimeo.com/privacy
Política de cookies: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
Condiciones de servicio: https://vimeo.com/terms
Política de privacidad: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
Condiciones de servicio: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms