In pursuance of the laws and regulations protecting personal data, particularly Articles 12-14 of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, you are hereby informed as follows:
- The data controller and processor is PERFUMES Y DISEÑO COMERCIAL, S.L. (hereinafter PyD), with tax registration no. B81061616, registered office at calle Isla de Java nº33, Madrid and website: https://www.pyd.es.
- Your personal data will be processed by PyD for the purpose of sending you, at your request, information, advertising, news, promotions and commercial benefits associated with PyD and the other companies in the same business group as PyD (Tous Perfumes, S.A., Delpozo Moda, S.A., Perfumes y Diseño Holding, S.L. and Perfumes y Diseño Beauty Advisor, S.L). The information, advertising and promotions may or may not be associated with products or services that you have previously contracted and may be sent by any means and in any format deemed adequate for this purpose, electronic or otherwise, which you declare to know and accept for these purposes.
- The legitimate basis for processing is essentially the data subject’s consent. You may revoke your consent at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing made prior to such revocation. Failure to provide the personal data requested on this electronic form may make it impossible for PyD to process the specific request made.
- No international transfer of your personal data is contemplated and the necessary measures have been adopted to prevent such transfer.
- Your data may be kept for these purposes while you are interested in receiving such information, advertising news, promotions and commercial benefits and until you revoke your consent, unless the applicable laws contemplate or require them to be kept for a longer time.
- In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition by writing by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating as Ref. “Exercise of Rights”, and attaching a copy of your national identity card or equivalent (passport, foreigner identity number -NIE-, etc.). If you consider that your personal rights have not been duly respected, you may file a claim with the competent watchdog, i.e. the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).