Legal text works with us
In pursuance of the laws and regulations protecting personal data, particularly Articles 12-14 of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, you are hereby informed as follows:
- The data controller and processor is PERFUMES Y DISEÑO COMERCIAL, S.L. (hereinafter PyD), with tax registration no. B81061616, registered office at calle Isla de Java nº33, Madrid and website: http://www.pyd.es.
- Your personal data will be processed by PyD exclusively to meet your request to participate in the personnel selection processes that may be held specifically by this company or any other company in the same business group as PyD (Tous Perfumes, S.A., Delpozo Moda, S.A., Perfumes y Diseño Holding, S.L. and Perfumes y Diseño Beauty Advisor, S.L), which, by sending this form, you declare to know and accept for these purposes.
- Consequently, your personal data may be disclosed to other companies in the same business group as PyD (Tous Perfumes, S.A., Delpozo Moda, S.A., Perfumes y Diseño Holding, S.L. and Perfumes y Diseño Beauty Advisor, S.L) for the above-mentioned processes. Save in these cases, your personal data will not be transferred to any other third party, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- The legitimate basis for processing is essentially the fulfilment of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject, pursuant to Article 6 of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, without prejudice to your consent given for these purposes, particularly for the disclosure of your personal data to the other companies in the afore-mentioned business group. You may revoke your consent at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing made prior to such revocation. Failure to provide the personal data and information required for this purpose may make it impossible to process your application and, as the case may be, include your candidacy in personnel selection processes.
- No international transfer of your personal data is contemplated and the necessary measures have been adopted to prevent such transfer.
- Your personal data will be kept for 12 months from effective receipt for the purpose of identifying possible selection processes or jobs that may match your professional profile. If you wish us to keep your data for longer for this purpose, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition by writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Ref. “Exercise of Rights”, and attaching a copy of your national identity card or equivalent (passport, foreigner identity number -NIE-, etc.). You may update, change or review your personal data previously sent by sending an e-mail to PyD at the same address provided for exercising those rights, or to the human resources department at email@example.com. If you consider that your personal rights have not been duly respected, you may file a claim with the competent watchdog, i.e. the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).